This week's episode is for those people who…
- Are seeking answers on how to wrap their hands around the best way to grow their business
- Have been listening to everyone’s opinion and are confused
- Want to cut through all the rhetoric to see the best option for them
Did you know that every champion has a coach or a mentor?
This week's episode talks about the multiple ways to grow your business.
Time | Cost | Quality Triangle
You can only have two of these three.
- It will be cheap and cheerful and quick, but low quality
- It will be high quality and low cost, but it will take you a long time
- It will be quick and have high quality for a cost – or an investment
If you have another way to pay your bills and the time to invest, then take the time to grow your business on your own, you’ll find lots of advice on the internet, some of it conflicting and you’ll need to discern which is best for you.
If you don't have the luxury of time, then find the coach you respect, someone who is making money and will offer you great value for your investment.
While you can do it on your own, you can accomplish much more when you work with a coach.
Consistent feedback from my clients is that they have seen exponential growth in their business when they work with me. This is the benefit of coaching.
Join us at the Invisible to Invincible Podcast Party & Showcase on February 1st, 2017 where YOU will get the chance to be featured on a future episode!
Must Attend Event: Unleashing Your Potential, The Secrets to Being Invincible. Get your tickets today. The Early Bird price ends on January 16th, 2017.